Lupus is a disease that is deadly. This disease equivalent to cancer diseases, many world died because of this disease. Lupus disease attacks the human immune system excessively, thereby disrupting the body's health. The term is in Latin lupus Lupus is a "coyote". Lupus Disease characteristic feature is if the attack chest pain will arise, causing the sufferer to experience difficulties when breathing. In patients with this disease initially as having skin disorders, such as redness around the nose and cheeks. There are red blotches on the face and arms, experience hair loss, often experience swelling in the joints and ulcers as well as feel the heat and prolonged fatigue. This disease not only affects the skin, but also can attack almost all organs in the human body.
Symptoms of Lupus Disease
- The most common symptoms are patient will often feel weak, excessive fatigue, aches and joints pain.
- The emergence of the digestive disorders such as diarrhea, thrush continuous and prolonged high fever.
- Patients will have anemia, because red blood cells will be destroyed if this disease.
- In patients skin will appear red rash that extends on both cheeks, like a butterfly. And a red rash that almost resembles the disc may appear on the skin on the entire body. There are also on the skin of the patient will easily scorched by sun.
If there are four symptoms of lupus above mandatory blood test to make sure you are positive or not affected by lupus.
Types of Lupus Disease
- cutaneous: often referred to as discoid that affect the skin.
- systemic lupus erythematous (SLE): attack organs such as joints, blood, lungs, skin, heart, kidneys, liver, brain and nerves.
- Drug Induced Lupus (DIL), usually arising from the consumption of certain drugs, but when the drug is stopped, the symptoms will disappear.